Sunday, January 29, 2017

Happy Birthday Kellin!!

As I went back through old drafts, etc., I realized that this never posted! 

On November 2nd, my sweet brother Kellin turned 15. 

We celebrated his birthday with a Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy cake for our beloved Douglas Adams fan. Mama felted him a character from the books to go along with it! 



That's 15 years of life with my loving, funny, chivalrous, strong, and lighthearted brother.

179.9 months with the person whom I call my twin (he was just two years late!).

782.15 weeks of jokes and joy. 

5,475 days full of all of the energy and laughter that Kellin brings wherever he goes. 

131,400 hours of laughing, crying, walking and talking together. 

7884001.5 minutes of knowing that no matter what, even when we're not on the same page about some things, we will always be there for each other. 

473040086.40865004063 seconds of living with both a comedian and a knight-in-shining-armor - in one awesome brother. 

4.73e+17 nanoseconds of Kellin.



Happy 15th to the person who is both a brother and a friend to me. 

Happy birthday Kellin - we love you so much! 








1 comment:

  1. Happy belated 15th birthday Kellin! We too celebrate the courageous and gentle spirit this young man exudes. Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world! We admire you! Jenny and Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete