Friday, March 3, 2017

Happy Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month!

1. I am super special!  No one has the same CP!
                                      
2. I  get to find different ways to do things.

3. I get to teach people that being different can be fun.

4. It doesn't affect how smart I am.

5.I know how amazing it is to be able to do basic things like walk.

6. I have special helpers in my life.

7. If I have what I need it can't get worse it can only get better.

8. It isn't scary!

9. I think things just like other people.

10. CP is part of who I am.

11. CP doesn't disable your spirit, personality, or sense of humor!!!

~ Written and typed by Kai Nicholas Cogan, age 11



P.S.
You may notice that the video is pre-Kassi. We're so glad to have her sweet smile in our pictures nowadays!

No comments:

Post a Comment