2. I get to find different ways to do things.
3. I get to teach people that being different can be fun.
4. It doesn't affect how smart I am.
5.I know how amazing it is to be able to do basic things like walk.
6. I have special helpers in my life.
7. If I have what I need it can't get worse it can only get better.
8. It isn't scary!
9. I think things just like other people.
10. CP is part of who I am.
11. CP doesn't disable your spirit, personality, or sense of humor!!!
~ Written and typed by Kai Nicholas Cogan, age 11
You may notice that the video is pre-Kassi. We're so glad to have her sweet smile in our pictures nowadays!